Congratulations Watertown High School Seniors!
Last day to order: May 18, 2018
Please see your administrator if you are unable to order online.
- Students report to the school no later than 4:30 p.m.
- Tickets are required for the indoor ceremony in the gym. Tickets will be distributed to students during graduation rehearsal. Each student will be given 4 tickets for the ceremony in the gym.
- Guests without tickets are invited to watch the ceremony in the auditorium. The entire ceremony will be simultaneously broadcast on a large projection screen. Auditorium seating does not require a ticket and is allowed until the room capacity is reached.
- All academic and performance requirements must be successfully completed.
- All responsibilities to the school must be fulfilled to participate in the graduation ceremony and receive a diploma.
- All school materials must be returned or paid for along with other outstanding financial responsibilities.
- All obligations must be completed by the end of school on Tuesday, June 19, 2018.
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 – 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 21, 2018 – 8:00 a.m.
Friday, June 22, 2018 – 8:00 a.m.
Students MUST ATTEND each rehearsal for the entire time in order to participate in graduation.
- Caps, gowns, and stoles will be distributed at rehearsal on Tuesday, June 19, 2018, if all graduation requirements, responsibilities, and obligations have been met.
- Students will wear their caps and gowns throughout the ceremony. Students may not decorate or deface their gowns.
- Appropriate attire is expected:
- Men: pants (no jeans or shorts), collared shirt (ties recommended, but not required), and appropriate shoes (no sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, etc.)
- Women: pants, dresses, or skirts (no jeans or shorts), appropriate tops (no t-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, etc.) and appropriate shoes (no sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, etc.).
- Student diplomas will be distributed after the ceremony in an assigned location.
- Images Studios will take individual photos of graduates BEFORE the ceremony which makes it crucial for students to arrive no later than 4:30 p.m.
- Our parking lot cannot accommodate the unusually high volume of cars on Graduation night. Therefore entry will be limited to our shuttle bus service, graduate drop-off, and vehicles with a Graduation Parking pass.
- Shuttle bus service will be available from John Trumbull Primary School to the WHS main entrance. Bus runs begin at 5:00 p.m. and run until 5:50 p.m.
- Each graduate will receive one Graduation Parking pass for the WHS parking lot. This pass can be used by the graduate or their family. Any additional cars can park at John Trumbull Primary School and use the shuttle bus service.
- Handicapped parking will be available in limited numbers and can be obtained by contacting Mrs. Bartlett in the Guidance Office at (860) 945-4810, x5011.
- Vehicles will be allowed to drop off graduates at the main entrance but will not be allowed to park at WHS without a valid Graduation Parking pass.
- At the conclusion of the ceremony, the Tower Road gate will be opened to exiting traffic only.
- Shuttle bus service from the WHS main entrance to JTPS will also be provided at the conclusion of the ceremony.
**Please note group orders will not be accepted. Only one complete package may be purchased per order. **